Friday, June 13, 2008

Granada and Malaga This Weekend!

Ok..so this is going to be a short one! Thank you for all your comments...I enjoy reading them and can´t wait to be home! So...I decided to be a big spender and go to Malaga too this weekend. There are now 9 of us going. We are leaving by bus today at 2:50..my mom packed me a bocadillo...and we will arrive in Granada around 7. Tomorrow night we will take another bus to Malage and stay overnight there in a hostel. On Sunday, we will spend the whole day at the beach in Malaga...it is supposed to be gorgeous and then our bus leaves at 10 at night. We don´t get home until 4 in the morning on Monday...I doubt I will be going to class on Monday morning!!! But, I am on the computer in the school recharging my Ipod for these long bus rides that I have ahead of me. I think that I am going to have to buy a book in Spanish or something because I am close to finishing the one that I bought. Who would have thought that I would ever enjoy reading again? Last night at dinner..my roommate told me that her friend got robbed crossing the street yesterday. One guy bumped into her while another guy unzipped her backpack and stole her purse with her credit card, 120 Euros, license, camera, and everything else that she needs to survive her. I felt so bad for her and our mom here told us that we have to be very careful and always pay attention when we are walking around outside. Class was boring again today. I went out again last night...apparently they don´t carry cranberry juice much in Spain..weird. So I had Sprite and vodka. We had ham pizza last night for dinner. My roommmate left this morning for Barcelona so we will both be gone for the whole weekend. I really can´t wait for this weekend!!! Hope everything is going well back home!! I will write in my blog when I get to the hostel...since they have Internet :) Love you!
P.S. Buffy, tell Joshua that he only has to wait 11 days to give me a kiss!!!!! And give him and Nathan a kiss for me!!! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Britt,
We REALLY miss you but are happy that you are enjoying your trip. Ham and reading.... what's going on? I guess you finally got over that tramatic pig roast experience you had when you were 6!
7 more days until you turn 21!!! We'll have to celebrate here for you. I wonder if I can convince Dad to have a drink or two on you!!! Enjoy your week-end and more important BE CAREFUL! Don't keep all your valuables in one place. Maybe put your ATM card and some money in your pocket.
I love you and can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip.
Love,
Mom

Dave said...

Hola Britt,
Que Pasa! Yo quiero un bocadillo! Es muy divertido a leo tu blog. Estas escribiendo a rapido a hablas usualmente. Necesite a leer dos veces para comprender.
Good to hear your stories, sounds like you're having fun. Enjoy your last 10 days in Spain. See you soon!
Love
Dave and Tara

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT!!!!!
Have an awesome birthday week-end in Spain. We'll celebrate when you get home.
I love you.
Mom

Brittany said...

Nice Spanish Dave....did you put the English into freetranslation.com??? haha

DaDDiO said...

Hey there Miss All Grown Up 21 Year Old!! How are you? You will be home from this awesome experience before you know it. Did it go by fast for you?? Not for me. Have a SAFE trip home and can't wait to hear about it all and celebrate your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

DaDDiO